Thompson IG produces laminated glass using the latest Autoclave technology. Beyond strength and safety, laminated glass also offers excellent sound absorption and ultraviolet filtration. Up to 99% UV radiation is blocked to help protect against fading of interior objects such as artwork and furniture fabrics.
By using the combination of tinted glass and vinyl's, Thompson IG is capable of producing laminated glass that offers a wide range of light transmission, energy efficiency and aesthetic possibilities.
Here are just a few of the laminated glass products we manufacture:
Commercial and Residential Laminated Glass Applications
- Heat Strengthened Laminated
- Tempered Low-E Laminated
- Custom sizes and shapes up to 60" x 120"
- Custom colors available
Stock Laminated Program (Billet Cases)
- Light Cases (600 square feet)
- Heavy Cases (1,200 square feet)
- Recreational Vehicles (RV)
- Motor Coach and Bus
- Mass Transit
- Utility and Agricultural Vehicles
- Anti-Graffiti Film Application
- Multi-Layer Laminated
- Hurricane Laminated
Contact us today for samples and a quote.